Thursday, October 31, 2013

A Healthy Body Matters


Weight can say a lot of things, however the one thing it cannot say is how healthy a person is or not. Just because a person has a nice slim body does not always mean that person is healthy.  It is my utmost opinion that health matters.

To achieve and maintain a healthy weight, I will be sharing on this blog a few healthy habits that has worked for me.  I eat mainly a plant based diet.  I eat at least 3 meals a day. Two of those meals are what I call smoothies. I am juicing but retaining the pulp.  The pulp is very nutritious and helps keep you full.  It's hard to stay on the wagon if you are hungry.


I have a quality juicer that retains the pulp call the VitaMix.  This machine does not have a 1 or 2 year warranty that you often see that juicers have.  This machine is a high performing machine.  You can go from juicing to making a hot soup in a matter minutes. 



Say no to unhealthy foods!
A diet is only going to be a temporary fix if healthy habits are not implemented as a lifestyle change.  

Behavior modification such as couponing, reading a book, or whatever else you might enjoy could offset mindless eating. Give unhealthy foods a one way ticket into the trash bin.

If you call my friend Janet at VitaMix 1(800)848-2649 x2316 to get a VitaMix machine and to receive Free Shipping give her my code "06-002222".  

Please don’t give up your weight loss, you just need a few good tools to implement healthy lifestyle changes that will help you get that weight off and keep it off.   

When my nutrition is up I don't experience a lot of food cravings.  I take a quality vitamin and mineral supplement 5 days a week. You might want to take a good multivitamin too. Our soil is so depleted today, it's difficult to get all the nutrients we need from the food we eat. 


For a good multivitamin for her visit http://mhlnk.com/04B9E3B3, and for a good multivitamin for him visit http://mhlnk.com/6EAB76CC.